One of the best ways to start in music and try out an instrument in a fun, low pressure environment where everyone is on the same level. We do our best to ensure that classes contain the same skill level of student so everyone is comfortable.
- Size is limited to 12 per class on a first to sign up basis
- Classes are 45 minutes long
- Summer Classes are 9 weeks, Spring/Fall Classes are 15 weeks
- All lesson books and materials are provided
- Performance and Recording opportunities provided
- Access to online videos of each class
$15 per class with a session commitment required and billed on a monthly basis.
Summer 2015 Classes (June 15 - August 15)
Complete Beginner? Picked up a guitar once or twice? Always wanted to learn? This class is for you! A 9 week course all about the basics of chords, strumming, and fundamentals, all while learning to play some of your favorite songs. Learn cool strumming patterns and how to read chord sheets to get you on your way to stardom!
- Play in group chorus settings- jamming out with the group
- Learn 9 songs and choruses from groups like the Beatles, Tom Petty and More
- Opportunity to record or perform with a group
- Learn chords, strumming and musical fundamentals
- Monday at 6:30pm Ages 14+
- Wednesday at 11:00am Ages 8+
- Saturday at 10:00am All ages
Always wanted to take piano but never had the time for lessons? This is the perfect solution. Designed to get you playing quickly, learn the basics in a fun way that you can understand so you can get to playing the music you love faster. Limited to class sizes of 6 or less, this class will have its fair share of jokes and fun as we navigate our way through the musical foundations. Focus will be on learning to read music and play songs by ear including playing melody and accompaniments as well as learning to play some piano classics like Great Balls of Fire and hits from today. This is one class you don’t want to miss!
- Smaller class size of 6 per class
- Learn Blues, Rock, R&B and Soul Music
- Emphasis on learning how to read music and play by ear
- Tuesdays at 7:30pm Ages 14+
- Thursdays at 11:0am Ages 6+
Have you ever wanted to harmonize like the ladies of Pitch Perfect or sound like your favorite rock, soul or jazz singer? Maybe you just aren’t sure why your vocals don’t sound quite “right”? Voice 101 will help. Learn how to breathe effectively, craft a good tone, harmonize, and listen better with this class. Hone vocals by practicing individual skills, as well as popular songs from the 80s and 90s through today.
- Work on Harmonizing, Breath Control, and Not Cracking
- Learn fun pop, blues, jazz and musical theatre songs
- Make a recording
- Opportunity to perform a show with your group.
- Monday at 11:00am Ages 8+
- Wednesday at 7:30pm Ages 12+
Ukulele sales have skyrocketed in the past few years. Why? Because people are finally realizing the awesomeness of this instrument! It’s small, portable and a polyphonic instrument, which makes it ideal for playing at campfires, picnics, open mic nights and elsewhere. This summer, learn how to play the ukulele in an affordable, efficient format. Let's be honest who doesn't want to a surfer-rocker playing the Uke!
- Learn basic chords and strumming patterns
- Learn great hits from Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson and many more!
- Tuesdays at 6:00pm All ages
Band Classes Coming Soon!